Sunday, April 29, 2012

Easter Fun and Jack is 4 months old

 Here are pictures from Easter weekend. We had  lots of family fun and 2 Easter egg hunts.
My sister Robyn left Easter morning for her new adventure across the world. She left for the Kazakhstan( was part of Russia). She took a job at the library in an university. She will be gone until next March. I am sad and will miss.
Jack is  4 months old
14lbs 8oz
24 3/4 inches


 
 Drew, Aaron, and Alexis, hunting eggs at grandma's house



 Easter egg hunt #2 in the park organized by the NICU, it was fun to see everyone's children from work.

 Aunt Robyn saying goodbye to Alexis.
 Easter morning, the bubbles were a big hit.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much Alexis has grown!! Jack is such a cute little guy! I'm glad he is doing better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat Cameron! Cute family. Love Jack's blue eyes!!

    ReplyDelete